You apply via e-service (in Swedish) or by using a form (in English). Carefully fill in all the details so that you do not need to add anything to your application.
Fill in details
For example, you must fill in details on
- you as applicant
- representative, if any
- the one you have a claim against.
Other details to fill in
Also fill in details on
- what your application is about
- your claim
- the decision (verdict) or the judgment on which the application is based
- documents you want to attach
- other things that may be of value.
- decision (verdict) or the judgment with a legal validity certificate
- other documents you wish to attach.
Joint (joint and several) liability
Are several people jointly (jointly and severally) responsible for the claim you are making? If so, you must submit one application per person. It is important that you send all applications to the same office, even if one person belongs to another office. Only enclose one copy of the judgment or decision (verdict).
Cost of applying
You can find information about fees and costs on our website.
Fees and costs
Apply for us to implement (enforce) decision
You can apply for us to enforce a decision (verdict) for someone to do something, such as return property. Then we can implement the measure immediately.
You can also apply for us to enforce a judgment that someone must do something. Then we can usually implement the measure only when the judgment has become legally binding (when it can no longer be appealed), unless the court decides otherwise.
Legal validity certificate
You must submit a legal validity certificate if you apply for our assistance in enforcing a court judgment.
The certificate shows that the judgment can no longer be appealed.
What to do
- Contact the court that issued the judgment and request a legal validity certificate.
- Please send us the certificate as an attachment together with the application for enforcement.